• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This Wednesday’s program is The State of the Chamber with Executive Director Marc Abshire.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s guest speaker is Bruce Skinner, Olympic Peninsula Festivals & Events Association.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets every Wednesday from
7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association — Monthly meetings on the second Monday of the month at 6:15 p.m. in the PADA office, Harbortowne Mall Suite 107, 222 N. Lincoln St.
Topics will include a monthly board meeting.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
Lost your password?